skip to main content

Personal Vehicle Use

Parents who wish to volunteer to drive students to/from school-sponsored events must complete the Personal Vehicle Use form. This form can be completed and submitted as part of the Electronic Permit to Participate in Athletics, or parents/volunteers may print and submit the following form with the required attachments.

If this form is for Athletics, please turn it in to Karen Renkle Egbert in the AVP Office with the documentation listed below.  If the form is for an event, or field trip, please submit it to Angel Bugarini in the Administrative Vice Principal’s Office with the following documents at least 10 days prior to the event date:

1. Copy of current driver's license

2. Copy of current driving insurance

If you need to drive to an event that is within 10 days of submitting the Personal Vehicle Use form, you must also submit the following to be cleared:

3. *Official H-6 driving record (if the event is within 10 days)

*The official H-6 driving record is a 10-year driving record that may only be obtained through the DMV office and costs $5. This report is not available online, over the phone, or via mail.