skip to main content



Current Students:

Unofficial Transcripts
Currently enrolled students may download an unofficial transcript under Reports while logged into Infinite Campus.  

Official Transcripts
Currently enrolled students should request transcripts in person in the Guidance Office, using the Transcript Request form.  A donation of $5 is requested for each transcript period (initial, midyear, final).  

Step 1: Print and complete the appropriate form below
Step 2: If you are requesting a transcript to be mailed, please provide a stamped and addressed envelope.
Step 3: Return the form and envelopes (if necessary) to Wendy Mosqueda in the guidance office.
Wendy Mosqueda or (650) 322-5311 ext. 50122 Fax: 650-323-1411



Seniors requesting transcripts to be sent for college applications should request their transcripts to be sent through Naviance. If you have any questions regarding Naviance and how to send your transcript through Naviance please see your school counselor or our college and career staff in the college and career center.

Former Students and Alumni:

To request an official transcript, please fill out this Official Transcript Form (click here)
For questions regarding your Transcript Request please call (650) 322-5311 ext. 50122