To complete the Permit to Participate in Athletics for 2021-2022, students will need to:
1. Return all overdue textbooks, library books, and library materials (10th -12th grade students only)
2. Ensure all school fines have been paid off through the Treasurer’s office (10th -12th grade students only)
3. Complete online packet on SportsNet Note:
1. Students who have not followed the instructions outlined above will not be cleared for participation until they have done so.
2. The Electronic Permit to Participate in Athletics packet are not cleared the moment they are submitted/returned to the Administrative Vice Principal’s office. Please allow up to 5 days for processing.
3. *Transfer/Foreign Exchange Students,
be sure to contact Marisela Torres
(phone and email below) in the Administrative Vice Principal’s office as soon as possible. All transfer and Foreign Exchange students are required to complete an application for eligibility with the California Interscholastic Federation (CIF)/Central Coast Section (CCS) in addition to the M-A Permit to Participate in Athletics packet.
*Transfer students are any students who have attended another high school for more than 15 days in the past 12 months.