Welcome to Menlo-Atherton’s QuickTip page
Welcome to Menlo-Atherton’s QuickTip pagetitle
Parents, staff, and students can anonymously report incidents or concerns relevant to safety on campus. Please use anonymous reporting wisely. This tool is for reporting legitimate safety concerns.
To complete the form:
- Select the building or school of the incident
- Select a topic for the incident
- Provide a complete detailed description of the incident in the “Message” box.
- Attach a related image if available
- Optional: Provide contact information
- Click the Submit Tip button.
- School personnel will be notified.
Please note that school personnel will not be available to respond to concerns submitted outside of working hours. You can also call us for any questions or to phone in an anonymous tip at 650-322-5311
If there is an immediate need or emergency, please contact law enforcement or emergency services by dialing 911.
To use this form in another language, click this link
, and then choose the language from the top.
Para usar este formulario en otro idioma; haga clic en este enlace.