1. All Parent/Guardian must verify their address at the Sequoia Union High School District Office. Visit www.sequoiadistrict.org>Policies and Forms>Address Verification or Change for more information
2. All Students Complete Registration Paperwork at School Site. Visit www.mabears.org >Departments>Guidance>Registratio nProcess for more information.Youmust provide a copy of student’s birth certificate, immunization record,transcript and exit grades (transcript and exit grades for current high schoolstudents). If your student has an IEP, please provide a copy of the IEP.
3. Registration information by grade level:
a. For students who enroll at M-A in the 9th grade before fall semester begins:
b. For students who enroll at M-A in the 9th grade after the fall semester starts:
c. For students who will begin at M-A in the 10th grade:
d. For students who will begin at M-A in the 11th or 12th grade:
4. If you are enrolling in the summer, please see www.mabears.org for summer reading and other assignments.
5. If you are enrolling before a semester starts, schedules are distributed in the gym, beginning at 7:15 am on the first day of school